Woohoo! It’s a Button watch party! 🎉
- Watch a popular Button talk in real time with hundreds of your content design peers
- Participate in our live speaker Q&A
- Chat with fellow attendees as we go
Come learn how to get shared ownership of a design, co-design sessions, and gain stakeholder visibility.
Your wish has been granted. You’ve been resourced to be a dedicated content designer to a single product. It’s still one content designer to five product designers, but you’ve made it to a position some content designers only dream about. You’re a real designer! However, getting here is the first step of a long and winding road to shared ownership of a design, co-designing sessions, and stakeholder visibility.
Having a seat at the table is different from actually owning and contributing to a team’s effort.
After this session, you’ll have a real-life perspective on how an embedded content designer functions on a UX design team, how long it takes to establish this workflow, what steps you can take to feel like a true collaborator, and what your new team can do to fully utilize your content design potential—all against a realistic design lifecycle.
You’ll walk away from this session with tips on how to:
- Work with a team through an entire design lifecycle (from understanding to implementation).
- Nurture relationships in an effort to become embedded.
- Help your design partners successfully integrate you as a content designer.
- Keep the momentum going for the next design lifecycle.
This event will be recorded and shared with registered attendees after the event.