When planning documentation is nested in help platforms, it caters to experiences that serve all users. But what happens when changes are deployed to specific cohorts in a phased manner spanning years, and different users see different versions of the same feature? How might we enable users to see content that matches their product experience? How do we surface the right content to the right users in search and browse workflows?
During this session, we’ll go through the process of creating a cohesive content coverage, organization, and governance model that would surface the right content at the right place to users when rolling out variant features of the same experience.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify support touchpoints across various channels through UI audits.
- Leverage documentation to close the knowledge gap during feature releases.
- Anticipate the unknowns and technical limitations before deep diving into the strategy.
- Ensure trust by providing contextual support to new as well as existing users when rolling out new experiences as well as phasing out old experiences.
- Create a documentation plan that aligns with release timelines and project dependencies.