Sponsor the Button Equity Scholarship program
Partner with us to support a content design community that’s more diverse, inclusive, and equitable for everyone.
Content design demands diverse perspectives.
Content designers work with content for all kinds of people—yet conferences in the industry too often represent limited perspectives from a homogeneous community.
It’s imperative that our field includes and reflects a broad spectrum of experiences and perspectives, and it’s up to us to shift the tide.
That’s why we offer the Button Equity Scholarship program.
By awarding select, qualified applicants with conference tickets and/or travel stipends, this program works to:
- Increase diversity among our event attendees
- Help remove systemic barriers to conference attendance
- Cultivate the global awareness and accountability our community so urgently deserves
Applicants require significant funding.
Each equity scholar who attends our in-person events requires up to $4,000 in funding (including ticket price, travel, and lodging) to attend Button in person.
When you sponsor the program, rest assured that every dollar we receive will go toward ticket prices and travel expenses.
Make an immediate impact your sponsorship dollars.
When you sponsor the Button Equity Scholarship program, you will:
- Make conference attendance possible for more people by helping us bridge the wealth gap.
- Help amplify the voices of systemically oppressed and marginalized groups.
- Empower a vibrant and diverse community of practice within content design and UX.
- Recruit the people you want to hire by creating “a way in” for underrepresented, lower-visibility populations.
Ready to help build a more diverse, inclusive field of practice? Get in touch about sponsoring.
You’ll be in good company.
Thanks to our sponsors who have already contributed to this important work.