Being a UX writer means helping create a useful user experience, yet we often inherit products and features that can be a mess of inconsistencies—or worse, a confusion of legacy jargon. This might just be the reality of working in product design, but it doesn’t have to be this way.
Content strategy equips us with the know-how to evaluate our terminology, uncovering areas that hold our products back and helping us develop a realistic plan for the way forward. Let’s talk about why the effort is worth the time.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand when to embark on an audit.
- Figure out where to start and how to ask for help.
- Develop your criteria for evaluation and structuring your audit document.
- Get buy-in to get your changes into production.
- Leave behind artifacts for lasting change.